Welcome to Atlanta's Premier Sunday Youth Basketball League.
New Manchester High School - 4925 GA-92, Douglasville, GA 30135
Maynard Jackson High School - 801 Glenwood Ave , Atlanta , GA 30312
Pebblebrook High School - 991 Old Alabama Road , Mableton , GA 30126
Sunday : $7.00 Children under 12 $5.00 Children under 6 Free
Coaches will be given two wrist bands at registration . Coaches names must be on the approved roster.
JV - 16 min halves - Clock stops on free throws and timeouts , Last two minutes of each half . One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
12U/13U - 15 minute halves - Clock stops free throw and time outs, last two minutes of each half , One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
8U-10U -10' Goal 14 minute halfs - 15 minute halves - Clock stops free throw and time outs, last two minutes of each half , One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
6U - 8' or discretion of the coaches - No pressing , half court defense only
Georgia High School rules are in affect
• Teams must provide their own warm up balls
• Home team wears light colored uniforms (top of bracket)
• Visitor team wears dark colored uniforms
• Home team sits to the left of scorers table
• Visitor teams sits to the right of scorers table
• Each team will warm up on the end opposite its bench
• Twenty 20 point second half mercy rule, If losing by 20 pts in the last two minutes of the game , game will be stopped.
• Two man referee crews
• Players foul out of the game on their 5th foul
• Two (2) timeouts per half-timeouts do not carry over
Overtime Rules - All Divisions
• Two (2) minute running clock
• Clock stops only on shooting fouls and timeouts
• One (1) timeout in overtime-timeouts do not carry over into overtime
All Divisions 1) If two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by head-to- head competition. 2) If more than two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by the point differentials of only the teams involved (15 point cap per game). The highest number receives the higher seed and the second highest will receive the next lower seed, ect. 3) If more than two are tied after using the above tiebreaker formula, the point differential of the teams not involved in the tie are added and recalculated (15 point cap per game).