Just wanted to Thank Everyone for your Understanding. The weather in Nebraska is so hard to predict....We will be on time tomorrow and look forward to seeing everyone.
If you have not Registered for the Kings & Queens or Throw Down in B Town make sure you do it soon.....we will sell out both tournaments....Don't get left out. Kings & Queens of the Court is the Largest Tournament in the Region!!
Tournament Rules & Admission Prices:
Daily admission gets you into any of our sites and games for the entire day!
$6 Per Adult, Per Day
$4 Per Student, Per Day
Children 5 and Under are FREE
• 3rd Grade Boys, 3rd Grade Girls & 4th Grade Girls will play on a 10’ high rim with a 12' free throw line.
• All other grades/levels will play on a 10’ high rim with a 15' free throw line.
• All grades will use an intermediate size 28.5” basketball, except 8th grade boys will use an official size 29.5” basketball & 3rd grade 27.5"
• Each game will consist of two 20 minutes halves with a running clock. Clock stops on all timeouts, injuries and all dead balls during the last 1 minute of each half.
• Each team must provide an adult volunteer for the score book or clock.
Full Court Pressing:
• No Full Court Press at 3rd Grade boys, 3rd Grade Girls and 4th Grade Girls. (Top 4th grade girls division will be able to press)
• Full court pressing is allowed at all other grades and levels to a 15 point lead.
• Each team will receive 3 full 60 second time outs per game, no carryover to the second half or overtime.
• The first OT will be two minutes, with the clock stopping on all timeouts, injuries and all dead balls in the last minute of overtime.
• If the game remains tied after the first overtime, the 2nd overtime will be the first team to score wins.
• Each team gets one 1 full 60 second timeout in each OT period; no carryover.
Standings / Tie Breakers:
• Round Robin Tie-Breakers: (When you move down to the next tie-breaker, the previous one drops off and will no longer be used)
2) Head to Head
3) Point Differential (15 point maximum)
4) Total Points Allowed