The 2017 NYBC New England Qualifier will bring some of the top 10U,11U and 12U teams together to compete for a chance to play in the 2017 NYBC Championships at Baseball Heaven, July 25 - July 30 and the opportunity to play on National Television, CBS Sports Network and streamed live on MLB.COM
NYBC Championship Week will consist of the following:
· 4 Game Minimum against top teams from throughout the Country
· $1000 In Travel Expenses
· Opening Ceremony with all teams
· Home Run Derby
· Skills Competition
Click Below For More Information On National Youth Baseball Championship Week
Call Steve Howey at 860-424-7838 or emailto firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Cost Per Team:
· $1099 (Per Team) For Ages Ages 10U - 14U
· 4 game minimum(weather permitting)
· Baseballs (1 doz per team) and Umpires Included
· Coaches Reception with food and drinks provided.
· Deposits will be accepted in the amount of $250.00, however, ONLY full payment will secure your teams spot in the tournament.
· 13u and 14u dimensions: 60/90
· 11u and 12u dimensions: 50/70
· 10u dimensions: 46/65 (open bases)
SUPEREAST TOURNAMENTS HOTEL POLICY
Super East Tournaments are Stay to Play events. Teams, requiring overnight stay, are required to reserve your teams hotel room blocks through our Tournament Hotel Service Provider Traveling Teams in order to participate in our tournaments.
In order to receive a tournament schedule, a schedule request or a hotel weather related refund for your particular event(s), you are required to use our Hotel Service Provider.Traveling Teams will do all of the work for you, in finding you the best available accommodations for your teams hotel needs.
You can contact Traveling Teams directly at 1-800-430-1159 (Amanda Kuppe), M-F 9am to 5pm EST to submit a request for rooms
Teams are REQUIRED to submit the following paperwork one week prior to the date of the tournament.
· Completed Mandatory Roster Form
· Copy of Certificate of Insurance naming Super East Baseball as additional insured
Teams MUST be available to play for all scheduled time slots beginning Friday starting at 4PM and ending Sunday evening.
Coaches are required to check-in their team 60 minutes prior to their first game