Welcome to Charlotte and thank you for being a part of USBA Nationals!
Things to Know:
1) Refer to this schedule for the most up to date and current version of the tournament schedule, game scores, and bracket play times.
2) Bracket play will be released upon completion of all pool play games in your grade division.
3) Please DO NOT assume your bracket play time; confirm all game times via this schedule.
4) During pool play, the home team is listed first on the schedule (top if viewing on mobile device). During bracket play, the higher seed is considered the home team. If teams are same seed in bracket play, the first (or top) team listed is considered the home team.
5) The HOME TEAM, will wear light colored uniforms, provide the game basketball, and keep the official scorebook (although the visiting team is also encouraged to keep book on their bench to compare throughout game play).
6) PLEASE ACCOUNT FOR TRAFFIC! Traffic can be extremely slow in Charlotte at certain times of the day, please arrive at convention center EARLY!! There is only a 5 minute grace period before forfeit, late arrivals due to traffic cannot be made up.
8) Extra copies of the USBA Team Roster, Minor Waiver, USBA Game Rules, and extra score sheets are attached to this schedule, click "Documents".
PARENTS/COACHES/ATHLETES: Everyone is invited to come listen to a special Q&A with Justise Winslow, followed by our keynote speaker, Ms. Lucille O'Neal. The speaking engagements begin on Thursday, July 20 at 10:00am in the Richardson Ballroom in the Convention Center!
MISCONDUCT POLICY: Head Coaches are directly responsible for the actions of your coaching staff, players, and parents. Failure to act appropriately and professionally from anyone in your party can result in your team being disqualified from the tournament. Grounds for disqualification include, but are not limited to: Non-compliance of USBA Rules, fighting, acting hostile toward officials and/or tournament representatives, excessive profanity, taunting, causing damage to gyms, causing damage to hotels. Judgement of misconduct will be administered by our gym directors and tournament operations staff. Again, this applies to each and every member of your organization. Please don't allow acting inappropriately to affect the participation of your athletes. We ask that all teams support each other and keep SPORTSMANSHIP a priority.
Follow us on Twitter for USBA Nationals updated: @USBAhoops